NATS means National Apprenticeship. The full form of NATS is National Apprenticeship Training Scheme. The national apprenticeship training program is an extraordinary way through which you can acquire various sorts of skills. There are various kinds of courses present on the National Apprenticeship Training site. There are many sorts of abilities and improvement programs to help every one of the students in the country. One can easily apply for the NATS on the official website.
Benefits of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme)
There are many benefits of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme). Below we have mentioned all the benefits in detail. Check it out.
- National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) gives technical qualifications to the youth.
- It is a one-year program run by the Government of India for all the students.
- This program provides the knowledge and skills to the youth.
- Training modules ensure that Apprentices learn the job quickly and competently.
- Apprentices are paid a stipend amount.
- Apprentices are placed for training at Central, State, and Private organizations that have excellent training facilities
Eligibility Criteria For NATS
To apply for NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme), there are certain eligibility criteria. If students are eligible, then they can apply for the NATS scheme. Below are the eligibility criteria for NATS. Check it out.
- The minimum age limit for students to apply for the scheme is 16 years or above. The candidates who are above 16 years can apply for this.
- The applicant must have a degree or diploma certificate. Without this one can not apply.
- This is only valid for new candidates. All those candidates who are already trained under the Training Programme by Government for skill development are not eligible for the NATS scheme.
- A self-employed applicant can not apply for the same.
- The applicant must not be a government employee.
- The NATS scheme is only valid for the Indian Citizen.
- If you have work experience, you can’t apply for the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
Documents Required For NATS Scheme
Well, apart from the eligibility criteria the people applying for the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) must have some of the documents. The list of documents required for NATS are mentioned below. If you don’t have any of these documents, then you can’t apply for the National Apprenticeship scheme.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Valid Passport
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Telephone bill
Where To Apply For NATS
Like any other application form, the NATS registration is also done on the official website. The official website for the registration process of the NATS scheme is https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/. First of all, people have to register themselves on the official portal, and then they can apply. Below is the step-by-step guide to apply & register for the NATS scheme.
- First of all visit the official website. The official website is https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- After opening the website click on the New User Registration Link
- Now on the fill in all the details.
- After filling in all the details, a message will appear saying “Congrats! You are eligible to enroll”
- Now click on the button saying “I’ve above data”
- Proceed further and add your email id. An OTP will be sent to the mentioned email id.
- After that read all the guidelines properly and fill in all the required details.
- Take out the print for further use.
Login Process For NATS & Institution Finding
After the successful registration process, a user id and password will be provided. After that follow the steps mentioned below
- Go to the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Program
- On the home page click on the login button and enter username and password
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. Click on the institution’s option and a new page shows where you can search the “list of institutions” option which is available on the right-hand side under the info corner.
We hope you have understood all the details mentioned above for the NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme). In case you have any queries, questions, you can comment below or simply can mail us at email@example.com