When our immune system stops reacting to any foreign body, then allergy generally occurs. A person with low immunity is very prone to different types of allergies. To all the unknowns, our human body produces antibodies that protect us from foreign invaders. If we are not protected from these then it may cause allergic reactions.
What is Allergy
Some people are allergic to a particular smell. Allergy is a sensitive process of the body, which manifests as external symptoms from the absorption of a specific substance. Sometimes, it starts abnormal actions like vomiting, nausea, dizziness, blue body, etc. Anyone can react to any food item. Some people are allergic to a particular smell. Allergy is a sensitive process of the body, which manifests as external symptoms from the absorption of a specific substance. Sometimes, it starts abnormal actions like vomiting, nausea, dizziness, blue body, etc. Anyone can react to any food item.
Different Types of Allergies & It’s Symptoms
There are 5 types of Allergies. Below are the details of these types of energy and their common symptoms.
Allergic Rhinitis is an allergy that has a group of symptoms that affects the nose. This occurs when you breathe something you are allergic to. It may be dust, animal dander, or pollen.
Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis
– Sneezing is one of the main symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis.
– Running Nose can also be a symptom of Rhinitis allergy
– Itching on the nose, eyes, or in the mouth
– Swelling & Redness are also symptoms of this type of allergy.
It is the allergy that occurs when you eat something wrong. This type of allergy mainly occurs due to food. For example, if you are allergic to any food and you consume that food, then the allergy will begin.
Symptoms of Food Allergy
– Swelling in tongue, lips, and sometimes on the face
– Tingling mouth
– Throat swelling
When you eat the wrong medicine then this type of allergy starts. This mainly occurs due to medications or drugs.
Symptoms of Drug Allergy are
– Itching all over the skin
– Redness on the skin
– Swelling on face
– Shortness of breath
Insect Sting Allergy
The allergic reaction to an insect sting varies from person to person. This type of allergy occurs due to insect sting.
Symptoms of Insect Sting Allergy
– Swelling in the sting site
– Itching on the body (all over the body)
– Wheezing or Shortness of breath
– Chest Tightness
As the name suggests, this type of allergy is a skin allergy. When the skin comes in contact with an irritant or an allergen, then this type of allergy can occur.
Symptoms of Skin Allergy
– Redness on Skin
– Rashes in Skin
– Flake of Peel of Skin
Reasons For Allergies
Allergies can also be hereditary, but it is not necessarily sensitive to a particular substance in a hereditary form. For example, if the mother is allergic to a particular smell, it is not necessary that her children are also allergic to it. They may also be allergic to anything else. Allergies are not usually caused by any one thing. There can be more than one reason for this. If two causes of allergy appear simultaneously, then serious consequences or symptoms arise, so it is very important to know the treatment for allergy. For this, it is necessary to first know the personal history of the person suffering from allergies.
Causes of Allergies
When we are exposed to any allergen then the antibodies present in our bodies produced by the immune system released a chemical (histamine). This chemical in turn causes allergy symptoms. This is not only the cause of allergy but there are many more.
Some of the causes of allergies are:
Airborne Allergies: May includes dust mites, animal dander, mold, and pollen.
Allergy Due to Certain Foods: What we eat can also be the cause of allergy. Whet, soy, non-veg, eggs, milk can also be the cause of allergy.
Insect Stings: Bitten by an insect can also cause allergy or trigger allergy.
Medicine: Drugs or antibiotics can sometimes also cause allergy.
Latex: Latex or some other substances may also cause allergy to the skin.
Avoiding allergies is the best treatment
Avoiding allergies is the best treatment, so follow these measures to avoid allergy-
– If you are allergic, first find out what you are allergic to. For this, you should carefully watch your food and lifestyle.
– Do not let the mess around the house.
– Allow more and more open and fresh air into the house.
– Avoid the smell of things that cause you allergy.
– Do not go from hot to cold and cold to a hot environment.
– Tie a handkerchief to the mouth and nose while riding a bike. Apply good quality sunglasses to the eyes.
– Mattresses, quilts, pillow covers, and sheets, etc. should be washed periodically with warm water. Keep quilts, mattresses, blankets, etc. periodically in sunlight.
– Stay away from plants pollen particles.
– Avoid dust and mud. If you have to work in a dusty environment, then work on wearing a face mask.