IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited online applications for various posts. The posts under the recruitment of IOCL are Trade apprentices & Technician apprentices. Candidates who want to apply for the same can check the official notification and then apply if they are eligible. The online application form filling process has already started on the official website. Here are the complete details regarding the IOCL Recruitment 2020. Check it out.
IOCL ER Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Last Date & Other Details
Last Date: As per the official notification of the IOCL Recruitment 2020, the form filling process has started online on 29th May 2020. The last date to fill the application form is 18th June till 5 pm. All the candidates are advised to fill the application form on or before the last date. Tentative Date of Issuance of Call Letters Online and the date of the written test will be available later on the official website.
Age Limit & Application Fee: As per the notification, there is no application fee for all categories. The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 24 years. For the SC/ST candidates, the age limit is 29 years. And for OBC, the age limit is 27 years.
Vacancies: According to the IOCL Recruitment 2020, there are total of 404 vacancies. All these vacancies are for Trade & Technician Apprentices Posts. The vacancies are as follows (General-164, EWS-40, SC-64, ST-38, and OBC-82)
Steps For Registration
– Open the official website https://iocl.formflix.com/home
– Click on Apply Online button first to Register. You shall receive your registration number via SMS/E-Mail.
– Please check your E-Mail Spam Box, if the message is not received in your Inbox.
– Next Login again by Clicking on the Applicant Login button to complete your form submission.
– No Fees is applicable for Online Registration for all Candidates
– Do not share your Applicant Login and Password with anyone. Candidates will be responsible for maintaining the privacy of their login credentials.
– For security reasons, always click on the LOGOUT button and close all windows related to your session before you exit the website.