Many times it happens that we do not want anyone to see all the apps on our phone. Many times someone takes your phone and runs the phone. In such a situation, there are some apps that someone else sees, even if you don’t want to. Hiding apps can help with this. If you use the hide apps feature on your phone, then it can help you to protect the apps from seeing by anyone. Here we will know how to hide apps in Samsung Smartphone so that you can easily hide apps easily.
How to Hide Apps in Samsung Smartphone
Almost all the new Samsung smartphone comes with this feature to hide apps. It is very easy to hide any of the apps. Whether you want to hide Facebook, Messenger, Whatsapp, or any other app, it will definitely help you. Similarly, un-hiding apps is also an easy task. Here are the steps to hide apps on Samsung Phones. Check this out and do tell us in comments whether it works for you or not.
- First of all, go to the home screen of your Samsung phone.
- Now go to the apps menu.
- On the top right corner of the screen, you will see three dots along with the search bar, click on it.
- Now a new menu will appear (Sort, Home Screen Settings, Finder Settings & Contact Us).
- Click on the Home Screen Settings.
- A new window will open. Select the Hide Apps at the bottom.
- Click on the app which you want to hide.
- After that, a new section will appear on the top with the name Hidden Apps. That’s all. Click on Done and your app will be hidden.
It is easy to hide apps on Samsung phones. Similarly, in the same way, you can also unhide the apps. The procedure is the same. Try it now on your Samsung Smartphone and do tell us in comments whether it works or not. Stay tuned for more Tips and Tricks.